Welcome back to the land of confusion!
In my last post, I mentioned all of the activities that I am hoping to do this semester, one of which was joining the rugby team. After tonight's meeting at Crossroads, I can officially tell you that there is no way I can join the rugby team and keep my sanity. In fact, there may only be a slim possibility of keeping ahold of my sanity this semester as I emerge myself into classes, Crossroads, Tuesday Prayer Meeting, Thursday Bible Study, and Thursday CRU. Should I drop CRU? There are 200+ people in there...maybe I should stick with the small Bible Study and not overrun myself. Any thoughts and questions you have would be more than welcome.
On to the good news! I am incredibly glad that my university has a textbook rental program, otherwise I would have been out $600.80 on 16 books for 5 classes. Intense, no? Classes start tomorrow at 8:50am. I need to get to bed, but I really am pretty hyped up with all this unexpected stress. I suppose that is where music comes into play. Goodnight and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment