Greetings! I am posting a few hours early this evening as I will be in a lifeguarding skills test from 8-10pm.
The sky is pastel blue with with puffy white clouds and the trees are swaying gently in a cool breeze. All of this is so inviting that it was difficult to force myself to go inside buildings for classes. However, learning prevailed! I sat through 4 hours of talking...most of which was review. In my Anthro class, we reviewed the four subdisciplines of anthropology. We ended on archaeology - haha! In Environment Studies, we discussed the field trips that we are going on in the upcoming weeks. I signed up for the caving field trip which is a week from Saturday. It should be fun, and muddy! It will be a few hours of stress-release, I suppose.
I met a girl at the Crossroads meal yesterday named Sonya. It turns out that she is in my Ant 102 lecture and lab, so I have an instant lab partner! :) I found out today that she thought I was a junior because "[you] are so involved in campus life and groups." I laughed because as you all know, this is my first year attempting to get into anything. So far, it is working!
I am going to go relax for a few hours in front of the television (the first time I have watched NCIS in a while) before I have to get dressed and head over to the pool.
Goodnight and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment