Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weird Wednesday

Hey all.

This is my post for the evening: today has been weird. I do not mean that in Halloween scary stories, things going bump in the night, and people popping out of nowhere and shouting, "BOO!" I mean that things have happened today that I could not have predicted yesterday, and have all added up to be plain WEIRD. An example of this is that last night I felt fine, great in fact, and today my stomach is roiling and churning and making me nauseated (see Mom? I learned) and I am uber sleepy. My internet, also, was fine last night and today it decided that my antivirus system was out of date, but would not let me update it. Therefore, I tried uninstalling it and then re-installing the system. To no avail - the campus internet system sensed that my antivirus program was nonexistant and would not let me back on the internet. So now I have to take my computer to ITS tomorrow, and pray that they do not think I am stupid. Oh the fun I sense ahead.

However, I would like to talk to you about one thing. Today, I decided that I would work on planning the bible study. I woke up early to do it, sat staring at my bible for over 20 minutes, and then chickened out. I was prepared to tell the campus minister today at lunch that I could not do it, I did not have enough time, I was not ready, etc. when he offered to help in anyway. We talked about topics that I could cover and came up with decent ideas, too. I also have received prayer from a few members of my home church family, as well as support and offers of help. I am so grateful to you all, and I thank God that He has provided you as friends, supporters, and my family in Christ. :] Thank you!

I am in the computer lab typing this up, now. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day!

Goodnight (early) and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie!
    What are you going to teach about? ah! I am excited for you! We should talk some time tonight! (although I do have a lot of homework...but I will try to go at rapid speed). And I'm sorry about your weirdness! And last night went well, and I blog about it tonight hopefully. ok, talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete