Saturday, September 26, 2009

Internment Day: 2

Today has consisted of: sleeping till 1, watching Shrek 3, talking to mom on the phone, watching the Sound of Music, and hanging out with friends. Overall, it has been a good (albeit very boring) day.

To be honest with you, I am incredibly bored and wanting to go outside and ride my bike (before it is too cold to do so!) I will be leaving my room tomorrow morning for church, and then again in the evening for Gospel Choir, so I know that my cabin fever will be reduced in a few hours. :] I made scrambled eggs with soysauce today, and mixed it in with my warmed-up lo mein. It was good!


Soni-chan came over on the pretext of studying anthropology with me - in reality, she was trying to get away from her house which is about a block from a bar. She just showed us a YouTube film entitled "The Bloody Olive". It was amusing - I think that any of my friends would like it. Therefore, I am going to post it here; just click on the link and it will take you to see it!
D.'s friend, Emily came over for a rugby match. She goes to E.C. for school. It has been amusing (and mood lightening) to have her here. It really is surprising how well our roommate situation has been going, though.


My older brother Chris married his fiancee Emily today. Here is the picture I received from the ceremony. :] I wish like mad that I had been able to be there and celebrate with them, but this will have to do. I am happy for them...please keep them in your prayers!
They are definately a very cute couple, no?
Mathew 4:17 - "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment