And so begins the first day of internment begins. Oktoberfest started today, in all of its drunken glory. S. and D. and I got Chinese food for dinner, so I have some left overs to get me through this weekend. I also have two sack lunches and of course, scrambled eggs and rice. =D
We watched "Meet the Robinsons" which was a really cute movie! I suggest it for everyone. Right now, we are watching "Holes" because I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to remember seeing the movie with Tash and with Joe.
Sunday I have to venture out of my cozy little room to go to church. Thankfully, the church is too far away from downtown, so there will not be [many] drunks around. I also will be going to GOSPEL CHOIR!!! I am actually very excited to be in gospel choir - I get to mix my two favorite things: singing and praising God. :)
Goodnight and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment