Greetings!!
Today was a very good day. :) I woke up this morning, went to class in which we had a discussion about reverse discrimination and the practicality of affirmative action. It was interesting.
Then I came back to the dorm and found that I had mail! I had two sermons from FBCF in my mailbox, one of which I listened to while eating lunch. I felt very strange eating while listening to a sermon, yet it was the only way I could fit in into my schedule.
Then I traversed to Cowley for my geography class. We are talking about Europe - yawn. After class was over, I walked over to the bookstore with D. to return my book. (I had gotten the wrong book for my anthropology class.) We meandered through the poster sale, and then I went on my way to lab. We had an entire lab about genetics and I (finally!) have gotten meiosis and mitosis down!!
Soni-chan then came over to my room to finish the lab with me, and then D. and I went to dinner at the Cellar while S. went to Anime Club. I talked to both Kati-san and Sari-chan tonight!! It is looking like they BOTH might come see me next month along with Mom. :] Right now, Sari-chan is just a possibility, while Kati-san is a definate factor. Yay!!
The trees have started shedding their summer covering, and setting up shop for winter. The wind is already becoming increasingly cold, and we have turned off one fan in the room. (That should tell you alot.) I shall take pictures tomorrow (or the following days) and post them for you. I am interested to watch the difference between the seasons layed out before me in documents.
All my homework is completed, my facebooking is done, and now I am ready for bed.
Jeremiah 32:41
Please pray for Kati-san, Jason-kun, Gabi-chan, and Mom2.
Goodnight and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment