Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Automatisch

Hi! Happy Wednesday! ;)

As it is midnight, I shall be brief. I turned in my anthropology lab yesterday, which means that I am ahead of the game for a week. I found out in Environment today that we have a field trip planned for this Thursday to a trash-burning facility. (I believe that is what he said..)

I got an update on Soni-chan's mother: she made it out of surgery just fine and seems to be recooperating normally, so far. Please keep her and Soni-chan in your prayers!

I received a letter from a member of my church family. It was so good to read about the activities going on in the church! As well, she sent me a Family Circus comic, which was fun to read.

I talked to Aimi-san on Skype tonight! We kept getting disconnected as her university's internet is not the greatest, but it was great to see and chat with her. :]

Tomorrow (technically today) I go to Crossroads to help out with the fellowship meal. I am going to prepare a bible study topic tomorrow morning before class, so please pray for the work and teaching that I will be doing!

My new favorite song is "Automatisch" from Tokio Hotel. I like the German version of the song much more than I do the English. Although, in reality, that is how it has been with all of their songs. I wish Cinema Bizarre would put out albums in German, too... I have also been on a Miyavi kick lately, having found some new songs of his I had never heard before. I recently discovered: Fire EX (Fire Extinguisher), Within Temptation, Versailles, and SMZB. They are (with the exception of Within Temptation) Asian bands. Check them out - they are not half bad. :) And of course I have been listening to Children 18:3, Kamelot, Wang Lee Hom, and Huang YiDa.

I wish you a good day!

Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment