Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh Monday Monday

I cannot believe I have to re-write this whole post... The internet connection has been wonky lately, so it poohed out on me, and when I was finished, too!

I officially have one follower on my blog! Kati-san so generously added me as a friend, so now she follows my blog! Yah!

I took some pictures of the changing foilage outside the academic building today. I am not sure how well the pictures turned out as the sun was shining, but we shall see. I took the pictures on my phone, so tomorrow I will upload them to my computer and post them for you to see.

I started playing Kingdom Hearts today. (It is a videogame). It is my roommates copy - she finished it yesterday which now allows me to play. Do not worry, I completed my homework first! D. and S. get so engrossed in their anime/manga/games that some conversations go straight over my head and all I understand are the connecting words. "OMIGOSH! I love so-and-so!" or "When I played... but then...who...where do I...is...and...oh....or this...." etc. They talked so much of this game and the characters that I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

I got a letter from Shiny today!! Actually, I think it was from Saturday as I do not check the mailbox Saturday or Sunday. If the mailbox is empty, it is depressing to travel two flights of stairs to receive nothing. Haha.

Well, I have anthropology lecture in the morning, so I shall bid you adieu.

Please keep Soni-chan in your prayers -her mother went through a surgery this morning.

Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment