Last night I was too tired to post anything, so I saved it all up for today. :)
Right as I was getting ready to hop into my bed, the RA's came around to say hi. One of them was Dan-kun, who I met my first weekend here. He remembered me - because my sister was asleep when he came to my room for the first time. ;) We got to talking about languages as S. was studying for her French test. He found out that I am studying Chinese, and he got really interested. He then told me that 9-10 of his residents are from China and one is from Taiwan! *yay* He pulled out a notebook that he had with him, where his residents had been showing him the basics of Chinese pronunciation and grammar. It was cool to read. He then invited me to hang out with him and his guys anytime. I got his phone number, so one of these days I will have to text/call him and see if I can come chill with them. They are looking to learn English better, too, so maybe...! I was so excited about this last night that I could not sleep. Lame, hmm?
D. and I ate lunch yesterday at Chars with Sar-chan. It was definately a good time. :]
That is all for now - I might pull out my camera later and take some pictures. There is really only one place on campus that I have found that has had an distinctive fall coloring. We shall see!
Goodnight and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment