Monday, September 14, 2009

Really Quickly

Today was basically just another school day. :) About the greatest thing to note was I had my first anthropology lab. It was really simple - something we did in AP Bio. It was on the topic of natural selection. It was..interesting. I have finished almost all of the lab write up, which is not due till next Monday. All I have left is the graph and putting all of my information into Word.

Seeing as I have about 2 hours till bedtime, I am going to go watch some "Family X", a Taiwanese drama with superpowers!! It is fun. Tomorrow is the Involvement Fest (which is where all the clubs and organizations on campus have tables and try to get you to come to their organization/club). Crossroads is giving away free plants! D. and I are going to get a plant for our room while S. works the Anime Club table. I would be working the Crossroads table, except for the fact that I have class and then an Archaeology Club meeting. I will only be able to dash in for 1/2 an hour or so. Even so, tomorrow should be a good day!

Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment