Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let the Frenzy Begin!

Lords and Ladies,
turn your attention to the north. Now smile and wave!

Here I am in good ol' Wisconsin, back for another year of school. Yesterday we hopped in the car (more like zombie-walked out to the car) and drove for 10 hours and reached our destination around 3 o'clock or so. My mom, sister, two roomates, and I unloaded the car and took all my stuff (so many boxes!) to the second floor of my hall. My room is huge!! Well, it is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I still have to finish organizing everything, but it is coming together nicely. I will post pictures when it is done (within the next two days).

I am hoping that blogging will become a 15 minute period where I can decompress after classes and before homework. I am giving myself 2.5-3 hours a day to study, except for Tuesdays and Thursdays in which I will have approximately 2 hours to study. Do you think that this will be enough? My ultimate goal this semster (and year, in reality) is to get a 4.0. This is in addition to joining a new church, being a Student Peer Minister at Crossroads, going to Bible Study and Prayer Night at the Lutheran Campus Ministry, the Bible Study at Crossroads, going to CRU, learning to rock climb, and joining the rugby team. Too much? This is my last year, so I really want to make it count! Let me know your thoughts.

I wanted to take a moment to post this... The Armenia missions team arrived in Armenia last night and is doing well so far. They are going to be doing a DNow with the 60 or so new Christians there with the Armenian missionary, Chris Brown. Please keep the team as well as the new brothers and sisters in Christ in your thoughts and prayers. :]


Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment