Today was stereotypical to the extreme in that both my roommate and I slept till the indecent hour of 2pm, stayed in our pajama pants all day, had pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, have done nothing but watched t.v. and movies and talked to people online. Here is a snapshot of our room: two pizza boxes scattered about, one on a desk, the other on a bed. S. lounging on a bed of cushions on the floor glued to her laptop in front of the television which is playing, "My Neighbor Toroto," me sitting cross-legged on my bed with my laptop watching, "The Magicians of Love," updating my website, and playing games on Facebook.
We cracked up for probably about 5 minutes about how stereotypical we were today. Us, who try so hard to be ourself and not follow the norm. It was just amusing.
So, I repayed S. today by buying her a pizza from Little Ceasar's. I straightened my hair today, because it has gotten to that longish-shortish stage where it looks awful wavy/curly. Unfortunately, it was misting when we went outside to walk to Kwik Trip (to get some floss, seeing as I ran out this week.) I did not find any floss, so I am going to have to go to the C-store to see if they can sell me some exorbantly priced floss. -sigh- We then continued on to Little Ceasar's and came back to the room. That was our outside experience for the entire day. NUTS!
My ride to church went home for the weekend, and I have not been able to contact a girl I know from last year to see if I can get a ride with her. So, I have a morning planned out to sit in front of the t.v. with my Bible, notebook, blankets and pillows and hoodie, and several weeks worth of Pastor's sermons. I am excited - it is going to be a good morning!! Then I have to fit in a few hours of homework before I venture out into the gloom (it has been rather wet and gloomy lately - which means that my mood has never been higher!) to Gospel Choir. We are learning new songs this week, I think! Here is a link to one of the songs that we are singing.
It was so good to hear from you, Jason-kun! And Kati-san, I am super pumped to see you! And Sari-chan! And Mom! I want to share my life here with you!! I had a moment tonight that I just know that you would share in with me!! I was watching "The Magicians of Love," and for some reason the subbers had not edited out a section of advertisements. I was dying of glee!! The ads were not subbed, so I got to listen to Mandarin and watch Asians and it was fantastic!! There was a McDonald's commercial, a Johnson & Johnson commercial, and some kind of shampoo commercial...oh man. Excitement! :)
I just found my favorite (I think) Taiwanese commercial. If you have ever seen "Meteor Garden," then you will know who these guys are. They are a band, called "F4", and they are advertising tourism to Taiwan. Check it out! Click here.
And Kati-san, this one is for Silvana-senpai.
I do not think I have much more to say. So I shall say farewell for now.
Please keep Adam-kun in your thoughts and prayers. He is having a rough time at school, much like I did my first year. If you know what I went through, just add having relationship issues to that, and you have Adam-kun's problems. Lift him in prayer!
Goodnight and God bless!
soo...the first link didn't work. :(
ReplyDeleteBut I saw the hello kitty one, and it was uber funny. I can't wait to see you too!!
That is strange - it worked just now when I clicked on it. I am glad you liked the Hello Kitty one. :]
ReplyDeleteHuh? Whats a Hello Kitty link? Someone just had a joke and I didn't get it. Mom
ReplyDelete