Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Way or the Highway to Hell

Hummus and apples and mint toothpaste do not mix well. Yuck.

Hullo all! It is good to sit down once again and chat with you. I found out a few days ago that my bible study was planning a night bluff hike tonight to do our bible study! Yikes! I was going to go, but I decided to be studious and did my homework instead. I will be going to CRU tomorrow, as well as, perhaps, going to bagpipe lessons. That is right: BAGPIPE lessons. FREE bagpipe lessons, might I add! I am also going to be studying my brains out, so I might have to nix the bagpipe lessons for this week. I have a test on Friday morning as well as a test next Wednesday, I believe. I need to do some major studying for these classes which I am not quite sure what the tests are about..!

I got my computer fixed! I took my baby to the ITS tonight for my appointment, and the tech guy got me online again, and installed a different kind of anti-virus program (the kind that the ITS center does not support) until they figure out a solution to the Symantic problem. Once they do, they will call me back in and will re-install Symantic onto my computer and we will be as good as new! But for now, it is nice to be able to go online in my room!

I should probably get to bed - I want to get up a little bit early to start studying. :)

Please keep Barb-san in your prayers! She has both the flu and bronchitis right now, and she is an asthmatic. :( Please pray for her swift recovery and a good day back at work on Friday.
Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment