Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funk: Arashi

Good evening!

Today the weather has been moody; covering the earth with grey clouds and sprinkling and then going into jagged outbursts of downpouring rain which quickly lighten up back into the sprinkles. My poor, poor bike. I woke up this morning and on my way to class, I noticed that my nice new bike seat was slightly damp. I decided I would grab a plastic bag and cover once I was out of class. Of course, an hour later when I was done with class, it was steadily raining. Ahh. :[

Last night I made the chocolate pie that my mother prodded me into buying this past weekend. It turned out pretty well in light of the fact that I used handpowered beaters rather than the directed electric beaters. It took half an hour longer and more messes on the carpet than normal, but I finally got the job done! Here is the final outcome:


I also just found some pictures from this weekend! I am putting my favorite up as the header for the blog. Thank you Sari-chan!


God has been very good to me, blessing me with wonderful friends and people who have been there for me, supporting me, lifting me up... I want to thank you. I feel blessed to know you - even more blessed to count you among my family and friends. Even non-Christians, I think, are used by God in ways that they know nothing about to lift people up and help them reaffirm thoughts and emotions that have been swirling around in the other person. That came out disjointed - I cannot think of a way to clarify it at the moment. Please ask if you want me to clarify!

Philipians 4:4-6
Goodnight and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. A good post on College Daze
    I did come across a websitehttp://www.gotoaid.com/. It’s has all information on first aid emergencies. It has information on Human emergencies and even for pets like cat or dog. Hope it help you guys too.


    Signature: Online First Aid Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look delicious... mmmm...

    and I think I get it.. lol

    ReplyDelete