This is my first post in nearly a week. I apologize. I have been pretty busy with homework and sleeping whenever I can. I had a midterm yesterday..sounds harsh, right? We sat around in a circle for an hour and a half, eating snacks and drinking homemade blackberry juice, talking about environmental issues. We each had to bring in an article on environmental news. All of this added up to 100 easy points. :) Yay!
I have come down with something, although I am not sure what it is. I have a nasty cough which sounds (and feels) like my lungs are shaking loose. Haha. Hopefully this will clear up by Monday.
White Collar just came on, so I will bid you good night. It is a new episode - check it out!
Goodnight and God bless.
Get better, and don't crack a rib! hmm..so I'm typing my Hammett paper right now, and I decided to take a mini-break (this is probably the millionth mini-break, lol). This paper is uber intense! But I'm glad you had an easy midterm! Mine were pretty easy too. Anyways, I realized my last blog had a ton of errors in it...you can tell I was uber tired. I've working hardcore on homework all week. I'm really burnt out, and I don't have anymore motivation to keep going. bleh. But I'm slowly getting the stuff done today. I guess no reformation dinner tonight! :( But I'll talk to you later, best friend! Can't wait to see Cirque Du Freak when you come!
ReplyDelete