I have discovered in my attempt to try new things, that I like chipotle sauce/dressing. I discovered that I also like falafal on pita with cucumber sauce, and that the best sub at the sub shop is a toasted cheese trio on wheat with lettuce, pickles, onions, a scant line of ranch dressing and chipotle dressing. YUM!
Today I have been pretty out of it. I had a few hours (4-5ish) of sleep last night, and I am just not used to it anymore! My head is pounding, I am spacy, and the simplest concepts take ages to process and make sense in my mind. I am thankful the lab we did today I had done in AP Bio, otherwise I would have no idea what we were doing. I am going to go shower and then go to sleep.
There is a Packer vs. Viking game on t.v. tonight, though, so the hall is going to be fairly loud. Thank goodness for headphones!
Goodnight and God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment