Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fantastic Weekend? I Think So!

Start gearing up for a lack of posts from your one and only, ladies and gents - this chicklet is going on Fall Retreat with CRU! This means that at 4:30 tomorrow afternoon, I will be leaving in a car with other Christians to some place in Iowa for the next two days. Yay!! I am told that it is a wonderful experience! I have also been told that it is going to be cold - it is expected to snow!! Therefore, I am packing not only my comforter, but all my little throw blankets, some of my roommates blankets, my peacoat, my sweats and hoodies, and of course, my parka. Hehe. Can you tell I am from Missoui? ^.^ I am getting very excited for this weekend - who would not? I think this will be my last post for the week, so enjoy it! ;)

I have a test in approximately 9 hours - I am nervous! It is my first test of the semester, so I really do not have a clue how it is going to go. Please pray for me. I also would like to request prayer for Barb, Jason, Katie, Kelsey, Mom, Tasha, Tiana, , Dad, Scott & Cindy, Joe, FBCF, Crossroads Campus Ministry, the Lutheran Campus Ministry, and all of the CRU members going on the retreat this weekend. Please keep them in your prayers.

I have praise! Adam is in a better mood - thank you all for your prayers. Let us keep lifting him in prayer. =)

If I think of anything else, I will definately come back and update this post. Dad - I took some more pictures of the trees for you today. I know that you probably have not noticed, but I added the last batch onto the slideshow. Once I upload the new pictures, I will create an entirely new slideshow solely for your pictures of the trees. :)

Goodnight and God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I was going to call you this weekend...well, actually I will probably still try. And I'm glad Adam is in a better mood! When you get back to the dorms, you should definitely call me and tell my about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CAH!! I eagerly opened up the Blog expecting to see an account of the weekend....do tell! Mom

    ReplyDelete