Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coming Home!

Heyo! I am alive!! :)

I have been super busy this past week with tests, homework, studying, preparing for projects, and papers. I just finished my sociology paper, my anthropology lab, and my laundry! Yay me! :) Tomorrow before I leave for *home* I need to pack and do my dishes. Oh the dreariness of daily chores. However, if all goes well, I shall be home sometimes around 8 or 9 tomorrow evening!

Thursday I will go over to Aime-chan's house for dinner with the family and of course, her family too! I will then probably go over to Kati-san's house for perhaps another meal, and of course lots of time with the best friend! Friday I am planning on doing Christmas shopping. That is so overrated, I know, but truly it is one of the only times I have to do it! Saturday I will probably hang out with Adam-kun and Kati-san. Sunday I am going to go to Sunday school and church!!! Then I am going to get in the car and head back to school. :P

Alright, I am going to go shower and then hit the sheets. See you all in a few hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment