Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Movin' On

I got a phone call from the admissions counselor at MoBap today. She told me that they had received my application and in order for me to be put on probational acceptance, they needed my official transcript from UWL. I told her that I had had it sent out last week. She then told me if I have any questions, to contact the transfer counselor. :] Looks like plans are moving forward!

I went to dinner with Hui tonight. The good news is that she is going to be a great friend! She makes me laugh alot, and it is completely good-hearted laughter, not forced at all. The sad news is that even though she wants to come home with me for Christmas, she already has plans to meet her uncle in Florida. Lucky ducky! Florida during the winter? Sign me up! She might be able to come with me during spring break, so I am looking forward to that! -sigh- Hui is such a cool girl. :)

Phew. After tomorrow, I can relax a little. I have my presentation on first generation emmigration & the American Dream...and I sign up for classes...and pay for registration. Phew! Please pray for me.

Thank you all for your love and support.
Praise God!
Xiao Ke Ai

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie this is old news!! See ya Sunday!! Mom

    ReplyDelete