Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Slow and Steady

Welcome back! :)

Slowly I am getting more energy and less of a cough. The flu, unfortunately, did nothing good for my asthma and actually increased it. Yes, Kati-san, I have 2 bruised ribs and do the comedy routine of laugh --> clutch rib --> gasp --> exclaim, "OW!". Everytime it happens, I think of you, my friend! The cold air of course does nothing good for my breathing, either, but we are surviving.

I just completed a paper for my sociology class on the treaty rights controversy in the case of both Washington state Indians and the Wisconsin Chippewa. It is a very interesting subject and only further highlights why I want to move from this country of ours. We are, in general, very hypocritical people.

I am taking a break by writing this before starting on a response paper for my environmental studies class. It should be pretty easy - it is a very controversial topic after all. My professor wants us to discuss the possibility of Christians being the biggest culprits of pollution, etc. as they have the believe that God will save/destroy the world anyway. Of course, you already know my opinion on the subject, but it should be fun to express my views on paper, I think.

I am back into listening to Jack's Mannequin as it is very calming music, although it has wonderful instrumentals!

Please keep S. in your thoughts and prayers. Although she was a day behind me in the flu, she seems to have a sinus infection or something of the sort as she is completely down and out again.
Goodnight and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment