Lovelies -
I have a quick post for you this evening. I took a stiry fry class this evening! One of the R.A's came by last week before I got sick and asked if I would like to stir fry. Well of course, I love stir fry so I said yes! Tonight our group got to go to the kitchens of Whitney and make our own stir fry on chef quality pans! It was super fun! I have officially fallen in love with fresh ground ginger. (Mom, we ARE getting some!) It made my stir fry taste super tasty - I had zuccini, yellow zuccini, broccoli, onion, carrot, tofu, rice, and soy sauce as well as a little bit of salt and pepper and ginger. YUM!
I also wrote a three page paper for my Lit class on what Tim O'Brien is saying about society through his book The Things They Carried. I then rushed to bible study where we talked about prayer (what it is, how you do it, why you do it, etc.) Then I talked to Aimee about a taboo subject (God!) and now here I am, typing to you. Kati-san, I need to talk to you about the talking to Aimee thing. Mmk?
Tasha-chan, I want to take the time right now to let you know that I miss you alot. I think about you everyday and wish that we could spend some time together. I heard that you had fun with Aimee on Halloween. I am glad that you got to spend some time with her! Remember that Jesus (and I) love you!
There are so many people to pray for. Please keep Mom, Dad, Scott & Cindy, Tiana, Joe, Tasha, Katie, Mom 2, Jason, Gaby, John, FBCF, S., D., Adrienne, Alyssa & Chad, Amanda, Courtney, Beverly, Veronica, and so many more in your thoughts and prayers.
Philipians 4:4
Goodnight and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment