Answer: one very very attractive, musically talented, and comedic asian guy! (If you see such a person, point me in his direction! ;D)
Nah, in all seriousness, I just wanted to do a quick update. I have been self-banned (not only from Facebook anymore but also) from my house. My older brother's girlfriend had surgery today and needed a place to recoop. Ergo, she is staying at our house until Thursday. Oddly enough, she is one of the only people that can annoy me. Go figure.
So, because of this I am spending a few days at Kati-san's house...which is completely throwing me off my regular schedule. As well, I do not feel well. So here I sit in the library practicing Chinese and listening to Paul Dateh. I would love it if a Paul Dateh-Wang Leehom-Mike He-Andrew Gunadie mixture actually DID exist. I would marry him. In a heartbeat. ^.^
I was looking for some more Chinese translations that I could practice with (I completed the ones in my books...yah, I am a nerd) and I stumbled upon a really cool website. It is Berkley University's website.. click >here< It has a lot of cool study/practice programs (sentence structure, vocab, listening comprehension, etc.) for each chapter of the first level of Integrated Chinese.
Enjoy!
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment