Friday, October 29, 2010

Naturally Hyper ~ Ya Birthday

First off ~ I would like to apologize. In my last post I said that I would go back into my texts and re-write my blog for you in my next (THIS) blog. I lied. :( I am too lazy/HYPER! to do that right now. Instead... I am dancing like a loon to "Ya Birthday" by Wang Leehom. Click >>here<<. You should check it out. I promise you that you will kind of recognize the song. Minus the parts in Chinese. I will wait while you go look at that.

(\)(/)
('-.-')
o(")(")


(\)(/)
('-.-')
o(")(")


Are you done yet? No? Not quite? Ok. I will wait!

(/)(\)
('-.-')
o(")(")


You are done!!! Yay!
Alright. That is really all I had to say.
Oh! Just kidding.
I haven't talked about being...NATURALLY HYPER!
As some of you may know, I started exercising half a year ago (Alex: Cue the applause!) and with it, I have noticed a few things.
  1. I feel better. Both physically and emotionally.
  2. I look better. Big surprise there. =P
  3. I have more energy! I don't mean just..."I don't get tired walking up the stairs" kind of energy. I mean, I have to be moving every moment of the day! I dance, walk, turn in circles, tap my knee...whatever it is that is acceptable at that time. After I workout, I feel like doing more! Sometimes I workout 3-4 times a day. =)

ENERGY!!!

(Random story: I was telling my mom today about how I have to constantly be moving and how much energy I always have now and she said (I quote), "You sound like you are on speed right now." T.T Hyperness is fun ~ but apparently my hyperness seems drug-incuded. Huh. Who woulda thunk?)

Hahaha. That is pretty much my post for the night. I need to get over to Kati-san's house soon...

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment