One of the worst things about being a girl is that we over-analyze. There is a cute asian guy that I work with. I have offered to come in early for him sometimes, have taken a few of his shifts for him, and have thanked him with a gift. (I do this for everyone...I like helping out!) I am not sure he realizes that I do this for everyone, however. In fact, I have been wondering lately if he thinks that I like him and therefore feels slightly awkward around me. I have even speculated that he has found out that I like asian men. His best friend already knows. o.O
(From here-on-in I will refer to the asian as the "asian lifeguard" and his friend as the "bodybuilder". That will hopefully save us some confusion. Please see the Cast of Characters at the top of page for more clarification.)
So the bodybuilder assured me that the asian lifeguard has no idea I like asian men. Which is interesting because last week the asian lifeguard started striking up conversations and asking me questions. Before that, he tended to ignore me. Anyway ~ today I sent him a text offering to take the end of his shift so he could get to his second job. He sent me a return text saying, "Ok I guess... thanks." I felt like I had come across as a creeper...or at the very least an obsessive girl who liked him. So I sent him a text back saying, "I am sorry if that seemed weird/random. I just thought I could help. Sorry." And he said, "No, it's fine. You are just helping out a friend." When I read that, I laughed ~ out loud. Haha. Was he saying I was just helping him out? Or was he refering to himself as my friend? (Which, we are most definately not. I tend to make aquaintances easily ~ it takes me a year or so to determine if someone is truly my friend. Plus, doesn't a friendship take talking and spending time together?). Was he refering to the lifeguard who is supposed to relieve him as my friend? (Which, again, he is not). I absolutely DESPISE over-analyzing. And yet, I can't figure out what people mean! T.T
Well, that was my rant for the day. ^.^ I really should have been in bed 2 hours ago. Oh well. Here is my song for the day! Click >>here<<.
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment