Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Facebook the Drug: Day 6

It is day 6 of my Facebook ban ~ wait, it has only been 6 DAYS?! It feels like I have been away from Facebook for at least two weeks, if not longer. I have already told two people that I could not add them as a friend nor look at their pictures. :(

I meant to post an entry yesterday...unfortunately my studying got in the way. Ahaha. I actually did something productive yesterday! I think it payed off, too. I am pretty sure I got a 100% on my test. Unless I wrote a character wrong *starts worrying*. Anyway ~

I am at work right now and am trying out the new blog-via-text feature. I am excited to see how it turned out!

I have JOY FM playing on the radio as I guard the pool...sometimes the music just stops. Is it the radio or the station? Let me know if you have had similar problems. Remember that if you do not have access to a radio (or live somewhere other than St. Louis) you can listen to 99.1 JOY FM online. Just click >HERE<. :)

**EDIT**
I really like this texting-to-blog feature! I finally have something to do at 5 in the morning when I am at work. ;D

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment