Friday, December 17, 2010

Finals: 3 down, 1 to go

Iam in a bit of a strange mood tonight. I will be going to babysit two sleeping little boys in about an hour. Simultaneously I will be studying for my psychology final which is tomorrow morning. I was going through my favorites and my likes on YouTube and Facebook and found some songs that are really sticking with me right now. I thought that I would share them with you.


  • This is one of my absolute favorite songs. I would like it to be played at my wedding. Click >>here<<
  • This is a really sweet song. =) Click >>here<<
  • This song really amuses me. Remember Baby Got Back? Well, here's Baby Got Book. =)
  • Dean Fujioka makes me happy. =) Click >>here<<
  • Jiro Wang also makes me happy!Click >>here<<
  • A Korean pop group. For whatever reason this music video is super cute! Click >>here<<
  • Christian rap ~ very interesting. Click >>here<<

Hmm. I have 30 minutes to nap now. Goodnight. ^.~

-Xiao Ke Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment