Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Morning Musings: Day 1

I wrote this this morning while I was at work. Have a look-see:

I was asked yesterday if I miss UW-L. The answer is...yes. Yes, I miss all my friends, the cold, teh beauty, thhe independence. Then I was asked if I wish I was still at UW-L. The answer is...no. My life has changed so much in the past year that I know I no longer need the UW-L atmosphere. God has prepared me for so many things that being at UW-L would be like Neverland - I would "never grow up" spiritually which would lead me to not grow up mentally, either. Although I did not underfstand the changes God brought to my life last year, looking back I am so glad He made those changes! I have grown closer to my family, met some amazing people, and growin in spirit, mind, and maturity. I have begun living a healthy lifestyle - something I NEVER would have done (or have been able to do) in Wisconsin. God is so AMAZING!!

Although I cannot see what God is preparing me for or where He will send me, I know I will one day look back (maybe in a year, maybe in 10) and know He prepared me well. God's love is what gave me life - I will follow and obey Him with all my heart, even when I am hurting, lost, and confused. He has awesome plans for me and I can only wait and pray to find out what they are!

My prayer today is that you will wait on the Lord. His timing is so very different from ours. When we think "soon" we think "within a week" or " a couple of hours". When God thinjks "soon" he could maen "in a couple of day" or even "in a couple hundred years". He is the Creator of time itself - time is relative to Him. Turst in Him - that He will provide for you. Rest in Him - knowing that He provides, relax and be comforted that you are provided for. Wait on the Lord, for following Him brings delight and joy like you will never find on earth. Dearest reader, christ loves you. Please be at peace.

Here is one of my favorite songs. I pray it impacts you as much as it does me. Click >>here<<.

Ever your sister in Christ,
Xiao Ke Ai

No comments:

Post a Comment